In the nineteenth century there was constructed Abulkasym's madrasah in Tashkent. Name of madrasah is received in honor of Sheikh Abdukasym on whose means it was built. Sheikh was one of the most highly educated and respected residents. Madrasah was one of the most honourable residences which was known not only in Tashkent, but also beyond its limits.
Building of madrasah was attached to a room with name Honakoyi Muyi Muborak. It wasn't casual. In the eighteenth century pilgrims brought a sacred relic from Mecca to Tashkent – hairs from a beard of prophet Mohammed. And inhabitants of neighboring have built a room intended specially for storage of a sanctuary. Madrasah was attached to a treasury in 1850 by order of Sheikh Abulkasym.
Architecture of this ancient building emphasizes medieval traditions. On a place of stone eminence it is located in center of yard of madrasah earlier was well - sardoba with a covering in the form of dome. In two circles round the yard there are cells – hudjras. Once pupils of this madrasah lived in them.
Other sights in Tashkent